Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat 8:00am - 12:00pm
The Revolutionary Wellness Program
- Have you tried every single diet out there and nothing has worked?
- Has your doctor recommended for you to lose weight various reasons?
- Are you feeling tired and foggy all the time?
- Do you have diabetes or any other kind of metabolic disease?
Our program is a medically backed weight loss protocol designed by physicians and only available in physician offices throughout North America, which has been proven to be a huge success for all dieters who have followed it. Patients who have participated have not only lost a significant amount of weight but have been able to reduce and even eliminate various medications. The benefits don’t stop at weight loss; you will experience an increase in energy, sleep, confidence, mental clarity, and most importantly education.
What to Expect From Your Revolutionary Wellness Experience
- One-on-one coaching throughout your Revolutionary Wellness journey
- A personalized approach to setting your weight loss goals based on your individual health profile
- Gain a fundamental knowledge of nutrition and how your body gains and losses weight
- Online tools and ongoing support to maximize your success
- Easy to prepare, affordable delicious food and recipes
- Lifestyle education, coaching and guidance to help you sustain your Ideal Weight
If you are interested in attending our free educational seminars about the program, please call 540-374-5595. Call now to reserve a spot and start your new journey to healthy living.
Shannon grew up in Minnesota and moved to Fredericksburg to be with her husband who was stationed at Fort Belvoir. She earned her Bachelor's at the University of Wisconsin- River Falls in the agricultural department where she studied the food industry, farming, animal science and meat production.
While in college she joined the Army where she was inspired by one of her NCO's to become a fitness professional and help individuals push and transform their bodies to the next level. Throughout her training career she noticed a huge disconnect with her clients and their nutrition and wanted to do something about it so she went back to school to at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition and became a health coach.
She specializes in working with patients to transform their health by guiding and educating them to have a healthy relationship with food, fuel their bodies with high quality nutrients, incorporate exercise, and maintain a lifelong healthy lifestyle. She enjoys spending time with her husband and little girl, running, cooking and trying new food, and riding her horse. She is also the coordinator for the children ministry at her church.
Personal Success Stories
Take a look at the personal success stories from Colonial Internal Medicine Wellness Center.